ABOUT THE ART GALLERY’S “ARTIST FEATURE”
SFSU students will have the opportunity to submit artwork, photography, and creative writing for an exclusive and site-specific space. Artist’s work will be displayed directly across the Art Gallery’s Main Entrance on the Terrace Level of the Cesar Chavez Student Center. Every three weeks, the Art Gallery will feature new visual or written work in the Art Gallery’s display “Artist Feature Case.” There is no submission deadline for each display period.
- Email submissions with subject: “Artist Feature Submission” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feel free to create your own themes, concepts, ideas, hopes, and dreams.
- Artist Feature Case Dimensions: 48” x 60”.
- Include all pertinent information about the artwork or literary piece
(e.g. , dimensions, label information…)
- Artist statements are highly encouraged, but optional.
- For all literary work (500-word limit): short stories, poetry, statements, etc.
Optional: include any relative imagery.
- SFSU Students.
- Emailed submissions will only be considered.
Please contact or visit the Art Gallery with any questions, comments, or concerns.
p: (415) 338-2580